Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Monday 15 August 2011

Vote for meeee! (Total Politics Blog Awards 2011)

The Total Politics Blog Awards for 2011 are open for voting until the end of this week.


I've been a bit tardy with my annual "shameless grubbing for votes" post this year but here it is in in all its glory!

If you have liked what I have blogged here or elsewhere then please consider voting for me in the poll.

This year there are two sections, favourite political blog and favourite individual political blogger. I would be most obliged if you could consider me for both categories. You need to nominate at least 5 in each section for that section to be entered in the poll and you nominate a maximum of 10 in each category.

You can vote here.

Cheers!

Mark.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm also late to the vote grabbing party, but I'd like more than anything else to encourage people to put in a vote for Andrew Reeves Running Blog. Andrew died in June this year and his blog had delighted and infuriated many over the years. He was just seriously getting back into the swing of blogging after the Scottish elections when he died.

I'd like to see a high ranking for him as a tribute to his brilliant, pugnacious and often hysterically funny writing.