Yesterday, this blog passed a milestone. It is now a year since I did my first blogpost as a Lib Dem on here. It was about the BNP leaked membership list by the way and was entitled "BNP List - My Thoughts" and according to my analytics, 4 people read it.
- MPs Expenses and safe seats correlation - update / Has our electoral system contributed to the MPs expenses scandal? (I've lumped these two together as they were on the same subject. These posts were what started getting me widespread attention from the blogosphere and some in the mainstream media)
- I attended Andrew MacKay's meeting and I think his position is now untenable
- "Commentariat vs Bloggertariat" event review - #eiblogger
- Fascinating research into public perception of the drugs issue
- Daniel Hannan's opponents are using playground tactics