Here are my predictions from this time last year about 2010 and how I did:
1) Gordon Brown will push the General Election very late to May or June.
2) There will be a hung parliament after the General Election with the Conservatives as the largest single party.
3) The Lib Dems will lose seats despite the vote share being very similar to last time.
4) David Miliband will become Labour leader after the election.
Got this one wrong but it was bloody close!
5) England will go out of the World Cup in the quarter-finals (sorry to sound unpatriotic but 44 years of hurt and all that...)
Wrong! It was even worse than that with the shocking second round match against Germany which I watched in a community hall in Henley whilst waiting for some friends who were completing a bike race.
6) Like last year, I again predict that Eddie Mair will become the new host of Question Time.
Wrong but he would be so good in the role.
7) Caroline Lucas will become the Green Party's first MP.
8) Nigel Farage will become UKIP's first elected MP.
Got this one very badly wrong.
9) A senior Labour MP will defect to the Lib Dems.
Wrong, and very unlikely to happen any time in the forseeable.
10) One of the major political bloggers will quit blogging altogether after the election.
DING! DING! DING! DING! Although it was actually several of them in the end.
So 5/10 which I think is pretty good all things considered