Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Monday 1 March 2010

Other Reckonings - 1st March 2010

Having slipped out of the habit of doing dedicated linky-love posts I thought I would try and get back into it. So here is the return of "Other Reckonings":


  • Douglas Carswell thinks the Levellers would have voted Conservative. I don't think he means the band.
  • Tom Harris discusses something I have become extremely familiar with over the last few weeks - canvassing.
  • Garbo writing on The Wardman Wire thinks that Brown should call a March election. Although I think it's too late for that now...
  • Mark Pack has a fantastically detailed piece about how the internet is changing British politics and what we can expect this year.
  • Sara Bedford draws some salient comparisons between 1992 and 2010 with the the major parties swapping places.

Let's see how disciplined I can be in keeping this up...

2 comments:

Mark Pack said...

Glad you liked the piece; thanks.

Matt Wardman said...

Tx for the link.