Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Friday 22 May 2009

1:30pm today, I am on Radio 4's "More or Less"

Just a reminder that I make my national radio debut on Radio 4's "More or Less" presented by Tim Harford today. The programme starts at 1:30pm (repeated on Sunday at 8:00pm).

They interviewed me regarding the story I broke recently about the apparent correlation between how safe an MP's seat is and the likelihood of them being implicated in the expenses scandal that I posted about here and here.

As the programme is about numbers, they wanted me to focus mainly on the numbers and maths behind what I discovered, but assuming they don't cut it out, I did manage to stray onto the politics of it all briefly!

So if you want to hear what I sound like then please tune in to hear me or listen again/podcast it.

No comments: