It's time to vote for your top ten favourite blogs of 2009. The poll is run by Total Politics (backed by Iain Dale) but this year it is also being co-promoted/sponsored by Liberal Democrat Voice and Labour List which may help to give it a little bit more legitimacy.
I am not above grubbing for votes so if you have enjoyed some of my postings this year and/or the BBC Question Time Live Chat that I run every week, or you just like my face (see right) then please vote for me. The nearer to number one the better. You know it makes sense!
- You must vote for your ten favourite blogs and ranks them from 1 (your favourite) to 10 (your tenth favourite).
- Your votes must be ranked from 1 to 10. Any votes which do not have rankings will not be counted.
- You MUST include ten blogs. If you include fewer than ten your vote will not count.
- Email your vote to email@example.com
- Only vote once.
- Only blogs based in the UK, run by UK residents are eligible or based on UK politics are eligible.
- Anonymous votes left in the comments will not count. You must give a name
- All votes must be received by midnight on 31 July 2009. Any votes received after that date will not count.
It would be good to see more Lib Dems in the upper echelons of this poll this year as well. the Lib Dem blogosphere has continued to come on in leaps and bounds this year and there are lots of excellent examples so please also put some other Lib Dems in your top ten. Have a look at my "Lib Dem Blogs" blogroll below right for details of the ones I read regularly and an indication of some of the blogs I am likely to be voting for....