- Guy Shrubsole on Left Foot Forward talks up the economic benefits of renewable energy.
- Matt Wardman decides to launch his own version of Orange's digital campaign awards.
- Paul Waugh reports on the increasingly ridiculous behaviour of Mid-Narnia MP Nadine Dorries. Now she refuses to shake the Speaker's hand at her swearing in ceremony.
- Mike Smithson on Political Betting asks how long the current government can go on blaming the previous Labour government. Well, I would suggest if the previous Labour government is any yardstick looking at how long they continued to blame the previous Tory administration, at least 13 years.
- Cruella writes about the new Marie Stopes abortion advert and a recent experience debating the subject on the radio.
Monday Bonus: In the wake of the end of "Ashes to Ashes" (stunning final episode by the way, never saw that coming) I thought it was appropriate to link to 5 Childhood Heroes from the 80s That Let Me Down from Cracked.com.