Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Friday 18 September 2009

I am on BBC Radio 5 Live on Monday from 10:00am from #LDConf

I have been invited onto Victoria Derbyshire's show on BBC Radio 5 Live next Monday (21st Sep) to be part of a panel at the Lib Dem Conference. I think the format is that they will keep coming back to us asking us questions every now and then during the programme. I am scheduled to be there from 10:00am until about 11:30am.


I have already been put through my paces a bit by one of the show's researchers the other day over the phone and am really looking forward to it. I don't know what questions are going to be asked, I guess it depends what issues are high on the political agenda on the day.

Please do tune in if you get the chance or you can listen to it on the iPlayer after it has been broadcast.

3 comments:

Leo Watkins said...

Oh cool, me too! Thanks to Royal Mail's postal strikes, however, i've not got the tickets yet.

dazmando said...

Have to make sure you don't stay up too late or indeed drink too much then Mark at the Lib Dem Blog awards. Natually I will be tuning in good luck and enjoy

Anonymous said...

Hi Leo,
If your tickets haven't arrived you can still turn up. We've got a list of everyone's names, so it doesn't matter if your ticket hasn't arrived in time.
Louisa Compton
Victoria Derbyshire programme Editor