Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Thursday 4 February 2010

BBC Question Time Live Chat - 4th February 2010 - #bbcqt

It's #bbcqt day and as usual the Live Chat on this blog will start tonight at 10:30pm.

The panel are the former Lord Chancellor Lord Falconer, the shadow secretary of state for work and pensions Theresa May MP, the former Labour and now Independent MP Clare Short, the Respect MP George Galloway and the Daily Mail columnist Melanie Phillips (*shudders*). So no Lib Dem (again) and 3 current or former Labour parliamentarians. Nice.

Given the release of the Legg report today, expect fireworks if it's anything like the last expenses themed edition.

Join us from 10:30pm below:


10 comments:

quotes said...

You know how to pick your guests. There is no point getting someone who would agree to everything and give nothing away.

Boundlesstech said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.


Web Design | Web Hosting

car title loans arizona said...

I could tell how great you are in your field of interest. You could relate in each detail very well. Thank you for spending a time on sharing such informative writings to us. I will bookmark your page and looking forward to read some more of your writings soon.

tax attorney said...

I been browsing through different sites each day and yours is an interesting one. We may differ in beliefs and interest but I surely could relate in your way of writing. I’m looking forward to read and as well as share some knowledgeable information with you soon.

Security Equipments said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks.

cctv karachi said...

A great article indeed and a very detailed, realistic and superb analysis of the current and past scenarios.

karachi online shopping said...

I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

smithhogg said...

Superb work! This info will be very useful for a lot of people. I love the blog very much. Thanks for sharing the info guys.
Essay writing | university essays | essay help uk

Flash Games said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.

voip service providers said...

I Like your blog,will sharing this with my friends, excellent work.

voip service providers