- Jonathan Kay writing for The National Post thinks that conservatives global-warming sceptics are a liability to their cause.
- Eaten by Missionaries asks if Labour is having a reverse Clause 4 moment. Is that in the Karma-Sutra?
- Tom Harris reckons that David Miliband poses the biggest threat to the coalition. I'd say he poses a bigger threat to Labour.
- On an historic day blog guru Mark Pack ((c) Channel 4) gives us the history of PMQs.
- Caron Lindsay on two tales of law enforcement activity.
Key points from Theresa May's Brexit speech
17 minutes ago