Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Monday 15 October 2012

I'm standing for Federal Policy Committee

I am standing for election to the Lib Dem Federal Policy Committee in the party elections this month.

The main plank of my platform is that I will fight for the connection between party members and national policy-making to be maintained whilst we are in government.

My key policy priorities are:


  • Further economic stimulus
  • Civil liberties
  • Evidence based drugs policy
  • Electoral reform


I have a Facebook campaign page here where I have outlined my views in other policy areas too and I have answered Jennie Rigg's excellent and probing candidate questions here. You can find answers from some of the other candidates on Jennie's site here.

If you feel able to I would very much appreciate a high preference vote from you, 1st if possible!

If you want to ask me any questions please feel free to leave them in the comments below, leave them on my Facebook page, e-mail me at markreckons@live.co.uk or tweet me @MarkReckons.

Thanks

Mark

No comments: