Here are the five most popular posts on this blog from the last week in case you missed them:
- John Redwood's comments are being taken totally out of context
- The hypocrisy of Simon Heffer
- The Sheffield Forgemasters "cut" is no such thing
- Raising the income tax threshold - great news!
- Labour is increasingly resembling the Tories in the late 1990s
And you should have been reading this: Transform reveal the real reason why the Home Office held up an FOI request for information about research for the government's drugs policy.