Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Friday 22 May 2009

Mark Thompson - "More or Less" safe seats expenses analysis

Well I have just listened to my interview on "More of Less". I thought I came across OK.


They cut loads of what I said out including me mentioning the name of the blog so I thought I would post this entry so anyone searching for Mark Thompson in Google Blog Search or coupled with More or Less will have a chance of finding me (and not as Tim actually mentioned get only results about the director general of the BBC)!


If you were listening, please let me know what you think and if you missed it is broadcast again on Sunday at 8:30pm.

I will do a fuller post about my experience going on national radio for the first time soon.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Just downloading the podcast, the title of which is "marginally honest". well done.

Anonymous said...

It was brief but you did sound very good on radio