Thoughts on politics and life from a liberal perspective

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Lib Dem TV launches with an interview with Martin Tod

I have started a new site called Lib Dem TV.


On it I intend to put up any interviews or other sorts of footage involving Lib Dem members and candidates that I can generate. I am also happy to post any relevant footage from other Lib Dem activists that might be of interest more widely. If you want to submit anything please e-mail me here.

The first post went live early this morning and is an interview I did with Martin Tod, Lib Dem PPC for Winchester over a Skype video call yesterday. We discussed spring conference, his campaign in Winchester, his use of the internet and other technology to help with this and that favourite topic of mine, electoral reform.


No comments: