- On International Women's Day Grace Fletcher-Hackwood writing on LabourList has a call to arms to challenge the assumption held by some that politics is not for women.
- Ambush Predator thinks that Jan Moir is risking an even bigger backlash than she got from her Stephen Gateley article by seemingly taking on all mothers.
- Sara Bedford thinks Nick Griffin is wary of the issues and afraid of the Lib Dems.
- Sophia Parker writing on Left Foot Forward has evidence that the lowest earning households have been hit hardest by the recession.
- Ellee Seymour explains the concept of "The Hospitalist". And no, that's not a new NBC series starting in the Fall.
1 hour ago