- A bit late this one but Alix Mortimer in a post she wrote last month showing why we all wish she would post more often. A brilliant piece analysing the real reasons for young people's political apathy.
- Roll-up, roll-up! It's the Stuart Sharpe's Opinion Draft Sale. A real snip.
- Mark Pack reports on a cock-up by a Tory candidate in the Hebrides. Am I the only one who feels a bit sorry for her?
- Liberal Conspiracy says teenage girls have sex, get over it! Indeed. So do teenage boys.
- Jonathan Calder has a review of Lib Dem Spring Conference.
Friday bonus is one of my favourite comedy sketches of all time from Peter Serafinowicz's Christmas special in 2008: