- Letters From a Tory asks if Hazel Blears has lost her appetite
- Leo Watkins writing on LDV has a very well considered post about political reform
- Nich Starling has evidence that the Conservatives are being "flexible" about the size of their bars in Norwich North by-election leaflet bar-chart
- Mike Smithson thinks that John Bercow could be a formidable Speaker. And thinks that is why he won't win.
- And Ben Goldacre again proves why I love him so much (platonically of course) with an excellent post about how drugs policy is almost never based on the evidence.
Jonathan Meades on Marmite
3 hours ago