- Letters From a Tory asks if Hazel Blears has lost her appetite
- Leo Watkins writing on LDV has a very well considered post about political reform
- Nich Starling has evidence that the Conservatives are being "flexible" about the size of their bars in Norwich North by-election leaflet bar-chart
- Mike Smithson thinks that John Bercow could be a formidable Speaker. And thinks that is why he won't win.
- And Ben Goldacre again proves why I love him so much (platonically of course) with an excellent post about how drugs policy is almost never based on the evidence.
Jeremy Hunt And The Bourgeois Pudding Police
58 minutes ago