An early one today to round up the best of the blogging I have seen so far on this politically epic day:
- Nick Robinson reflects on three extraordinary personal decisions today
- Dizzy accuses Shaun Woodward of talking bullshit on the BBC. What, just today?
- Caron muses on the reshuffle
- Political Betting asks if Ed Balls is a loser
- And although it may get lost in all of the other stuff today, Douglas Carswell laments the loss of his colleague Paul Goodman MP who has announced he is leaving parliament.