- Rob Fenwick asks where all the MPs are when they are supposed to to be considering the Parliamentary Standards bill.
- Peter Black AM thinks that Gordon Brown is in denial about spending cuts.
- Donal Blaney says that given that a policy that he espoused 10 years ago and caused much opprobrium to be heaped upon him has now effectively been adopted by the Labour government that he is owed an apology.
- Douglas Carswell thinks that the PM's plans are "washed up and knackered". Plus ca change Douglas.
- And Paul on Liberal Burblings has an interesting insight into South Carolina politics.
I am thinking of changing the format of these and doing them weekly in the future although I haven't decided yet.