- Paul Canning on The Wardman Wire has raw video linked from yesterday's Tehran rally and points out how vital Twitter has been in getting information out
- Paul Waugh has an excellent summary of the mess Ed Balls has managed to get himself into
- Mark Wadsworth questions whether the car scrappage scheme will have much or any effect at all in the end
- Prof. Paul Reynolds admires Gordon Brown's ability to utter "brazen untruths". I can't say admiration is my first response...
- And Heresy Corner thinks Brown's decision to hold the Iraq inquiry in secret is misjudged
The Clinton versus Trump debate thread
58 minutes ago