- Steve Guy thinks Labour could be facing another 20 years in the wilderness
- Paul Walter asks if Cameron will now criticise the STV PR system that has just given him a stunning victory in Northern Ireland
- Skipper reckons that Labour's future's in the balance. He used to teach me politics you know. Sort of.
- Berkshire's number one blogger and MP for Wokingham John Redwood thinks Caroline Flint did not earn any sort of promotion
- And the first Conservative I ever met who was for electoral reform, Janice Small (She's also Tory PPC for Batley and Spen) writes a very good piece calling for a full debate on which system we should go for on OurKingdom
Key points from Theresa May's Brexit speech
17 minutes ago