- Costigan Quist writing on LDV has an excellent post advising on the 4 steps that the Lib Dems need to follow to replace Labour
- Rene Kinzett thinks Ken Clarke was speaking sense today about the Lisbon Treaty
- Tim Worstall answers the question "Can anyone seriously maintain that stopping mass murder is less important than violating that legal principle?" definitively
- Peter Black is hopeful that Alan Johnson will ditch ID cards
- And on a sombre note, Cicero thinks that people who legitimately win elections by a huge margin do not normally need to arrest their opponents
When Green Plans Run Up Against Reality...
1 hour ago